Jul 12,2011
Jul 12,2011
Express Property Services assisted me when I let my property from 2003 to 2005. The service received was both friendly as well as professional and I have continue to enjoy a personal friendship with Mark.

When I eventually selected the tenants Mark advised me to take out landlord insurance as he was a little concerned with the tenants and told me to be cautious. This proved invaluable as it turned out there were some problems which were easily solved by the solicitors acting on behalf of the insurance company. I also used their recommended contractors with repairs to my property at the time and was very happy with the results...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1