Jul 01,2011
Jul 01,2011
I feel extremely fortunate to have had Mark as my Lettings Agent since 2008 when I moved overseas for a couple of years. He is personable, knows his stuff and provides you with the pros and cons of a situation. He is ARLA accredited which was very important to me and when I was interviewing a number of agents, he impressed me with his knowledge, reasonable rates and his care and attention. He maintains good communication throughout the tenancy and is able to access services at reasonable rates for work carried out to a high standard. He is a good trustworthy guy who does not give \\\"flannel\\\" during discussions - unlike some other letting agents. I would whole heartedly recommend him.
By: Mark Francis
Jul 06, 2011
A BIG thank you for this review, James. It\\\'s really nice to be appreciated! Rest assured we shall not let standards drop.
Regards, Mark Francis.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1