Jul 12,2011
Jul 12,2011
I am a tenant for nearly 4 years and I am apreciated to have such a professional and efficient managing agent Mark Francis.He never let me down,he is always very positive, enthusiastic, quick,effective and sensible.
I I had variety problems in my flat and he always came with the best solution.I am not moving anywhere!
By: Mark Francis
Jul 18, 2011
Thank you Ela for submitting this lovely review. We certainly did have some tricky problems to overcome in the property but I am so pleased that, with Ermin's excellent work, we managed to overcome all of these.

Also very pleased to note that you are not moving anywhere, you have been a wonderful tenant and the longer you stay the happier we will be :-)

Best wishes to you,

Mark Francis

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1