Jul 01,2011
Jul 01,2011
I have been renting with Express Property about 10 years and they have always acted very professionally, as I am a female tenant they have made sure the premises are safe and secure. Any workman that are sent Mark ensures I feel comfortable about them being in the flat. .
They have robust systems in place for reporting, getting in touch etc which is very reassuring as a tenant.
They always reply very quickly even at week-ends with regard to any leaks etc
They allow plenty of time to renew leases and I have found all the staff very courteous.
I would like to mention Mark F especially as always going that extra mile. I would highly recommend them as a managing agent.
By: Mark Francis
Jul 06, 2011
Thank you so much for this review Catherine. I should also thank Ermin for his outstanding maintenance and refurbishment work over the years! Looking forward to another 10 years :-)
Regards, Mark Francis

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1