Jul 25,2011
Jul 25,2011
I can't recommend Express Property Services and Mark Francis more strongly. First, Mark found perfect tenants for my son's flat in Ealing, and they are still there. Moreover, however, I have worked as an independent inventory clerk for very many years and Express Property Services is the only agency I still do work for, in my semi-retirement. It is a pleasure to hear that landlords stay with him for years and to meet so many happy and satisfied tenants. Mark is absolutely honest, incredibly efficient, and a perfectionist. Luckily he is also very friendly and helpful to everyone. He sets a very high standard which I have to try and maintain when I do any work for him.
By: Mark Francis
Aug 04, 2011
Thank you Alex. You do your job so easily and naturally. Speaking selfishly, I hope your semiretirement lasts very many years.
Very best wishes, Mark Francis.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1