Jul 04,2011
Jul 04,2011
I have found Mark Francis, the letting agent, to be professional, helpful and courteous at all times. He regularly keeps me updated of any changes in legislation or matters of interest relating to lettings. He has always managed to get our properties rented out in a short space of time and found us very good tenants. I have never had reason to consider changing letting agents and have been with Mark Francis for over twenty years. Well done Mark and thank you for looking after our interests and concerns so well.
By: Mark Francis
Jul 06, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit this kind review, Ashvin. Yes, it was 1988 when you first signed up with me - that\\\'s 23 years ago! It\\\'s been a pleasure throughout and I hope we can do another 23 years, before passing it all on to our children. Wouldn\\\'t that be nice!
Regards, Mark Francis.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1