Oct 16,2013
By: 'Kjell R'
Oct 16,2013
Can\'t be trusted.
I went to a viewing on an apartment who was supposed to be available from the 13th of September. But when I arrived at the viewing I was told that I could not move in before the 17th of September. He said they had to make sure that the apartment was clean an that all electronics was working before I moved in. I therefor had to live four extra nights in a hotel. And when I finally moved in on the 17th of September the apartment was dirty, one venetian blind where broken, 50 % of the spotlights did not work and the Microwave-oven was full of pieces of old food and it did not work either. I was told that the venetian blind and the spotlights would be fixed the same week, It\'s now the 16th of October and they have only managed to fix the oven and one(!) spotlight.
And they did not offer to clean the apartment again before I already had done it my self. And they claim that nothing is their fault,"I\'ts just the previous tenant who did not report the issues, or my terrible english who causes this problems."
I will never use this agency again!

Hudson Moody Wass