Mar 11,2015
By: 'Russell'
Mar 11,2015
The service I received from Hudson Moody Wass both as a landlord and in trying to sell my house was appalling. They failed to keep me udpated about the condition of my house, failed to undertake necessary repairs, failed to respond to the tenants requests, and used sub-standard contractors whose work was not checked. Their customer service is dreadful taking weeks to reply, if they reply at all. In using them to try and sell my house, they failed to get a single viewing in over three months. I switched agents and got the house sold in 3 weeks. In complaining about their level of service, I received only excuses and a defensive and complacent attitude.
Act professionally, don\'t give excuses, reply to emails and phonecalls in a timely fashion, carry out what you\'ve been paid to do.
Attached Files