Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
Where to begin. Start & Co managed my property for 3 years and it was the worst 3 years of my life. The tenant broke pretty much everything in the property but Start & Co just did nothing. I had to fork out so much money! The staff were so unhelpful and referred to the tenant as a \'model tenant\' which in my eyes was rubbish. Everytime i spoke to them they were dismissive about any issues and after months of complaints they didnt seem to give a toss! In the end after hundreds of pounds and what can only be described as wasted money I moved letting agents and I wish I had done it sooner. BUT even then the troubles did not stop. I requested information about the property such as an inventory and it was sooo vague that it might aswell just said HOUSE on the description of the state of the property. Also, I have requested time and time again financial figures for my tax returns but they have been difficult and unhelpful and not releasing the information.

My experience with Start has been terrible and I will not refer them to anyone, infact I will do my best to deter anyone from using them!! As you will see I am not happy with them but they have made my life so stressful that it has come to this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Start & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Start & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Start & Co Office 1