Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
I don\'t know what words to use to qualify this agency, unfortunately I will have to be polite.
Got me to beg my previous landlord (whom I already submitted back his keys) to allow me, kids and spouse to stay back as QMH haven\'t vacated the property on agreed date! We couldn\'t move in and lost deposit on our scheduled rented moving van.
They left me in such a pitiful situation prior to renting one of their houses due to lack of communication, small prints not part of any former discussions but surprisingly on the contract on the day of signing.

Nearly a month after reporting a major problem with the house would they come and fix.
They lie but make you feel guilty about it. I really think they have a purse pumping their blood instead of a heart.

I initially thought I was stress proof due to my past professional ventures but it finally caught me up. My 2 cents? Stay away. Don\'t say didn\'t say.
1. go back to school and learn manners 2. get a mcjob to have customer service experience Ok I\'ll be serious: A: inform people about the true costs when they ask you WHAT ARE THE TRUE COSTS! B: provide us value for money for God\'s sake!!!!! You are one of the most expensive estate agents and at the same time the worst.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Quality Managed Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Quality Managed Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Quality Managed Homes Office 1