Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Have had a really bad experience with this company. After agreeing to a tenancy and a move in date the property was not all ready to move in to. The move in date was continuously moved until I had no alternative other than to find a different property . I paid a significant holding deposit , almost one thousand pounds which they then refused to return. A year later after having to undertake legal proceedings I have finally had my money returned after securing a judgement. Highly stressful dealing with QMH , I think they use unfair terms and are not using holding deposits in the correct way. I would advise any one thinking of dealing with this company to be very cautious.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Quality Managed Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Quality Managed Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Quality Managed Homes Office 1