Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
Moving from Newcastle to an entirely new area was daunting and I initially tried my luck to find a suitable rental property with other agents. After feeling very dissapointed with the service I recieved, I was delighted to deal with Becky and Danielle at Atkinson and Keene.

Both ladies were very professional and extremely helpful in finding me my perfect property. Most importantly, they were hones about what they thought personally- it was great to have someone else\'s opinion and knowledge as I\'m not from the area. My paperwork was sorted out very quickly and any issues/questions I had were dealt with immediately.

I would definitely recommend this agent to anyone looking to rent in the local area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3