Apr 27,2012
Apr 27,2012
Hannah has been more than just an agent to me. She has been a real supporter of me as a tenant and have at times been a real confident when I\'ve vented some frustration about the house I was renting. Two years ago the rental market took a dip and my equivalency of what the market was offering was heavily challenged. Hannah was able to negotiate my rent down by 18%. It is unfortunate that the landlord did not utilize the services offered by Atkinson Keene, as from my perspective it became increasingly difficult to communicate with the landlord who lives in Australia. Without a consistently scheduled house inspection, the landlord insisted that I spend some money getting his yard up to \'his\' standard. If inspection did occur on a regular basis by the agency, this could have been avoided.
I believe Hannah is a real ambassador for the agency in Maidenhead. I cannot say the same for every single person I have dealth with there. Hannah is outstanding and the company should be very proud to have her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3