Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
All the agents that I dealt with at this branch were fantastic but I have to say that Josh was just amazing. He made me feel like we were dealing with a friend yet he was so professional, thoughtful and kind. I have dealt with other estate agents lately from other companies and they were over pushy and unfortunately like the cliche estate agent you expect but Josh has changed my mind about the whole profession! He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and is a major attribute to Atkinson and Keene. I would fully advise friends to go straight to him if they were buying or selling their houses. He actually made me want to buy my house through Atkinson and Keene. In my opinion he should be promoted and definitely the person to deal with people. He should be the face of the company and what all estate agents aspire to be like. They should do a Josh training course!! You should be very proud of him and he makes your industry look good. An absolute star and I hope he never gets overlooked in the company because he is the biggest asset you can find.
A huge thank you though to all the other Atkinson and Keene staff, they were all really kind and friendly and I\'m totally thrilled with the house they found me, even though I hadn\'t found it myself, it was the mystery house I viewed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3