Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
I chose to appoint Atkinson and Keene when selling my property as they had been recommended to me by a friend.

A&K provided a very professional and polished service for my sale. A number of buyers had been lined up prior to the property coming onto the market, and a sale was agreed within a week for a price that was 20% higher than the next highest valuation by a competing estate agent.

The solicitor that I appointed was suggested by A&K, and was absolutely superb.

As it happened the buyer turned out to be a bit of a pain, however A&K handled them very well during the process, and deflected a lot of annoying demands from them.

Overall I would thoroughly recommend A&K as I feel they provided an excellent service.
By: Tony Gibson, Director Residential Sales
Dec 13, 2012
Dear SW, Thank you for taking the time to place a review and for your kind comments. We will always do our very best and thank you for having allowed us to be of service to you. We hope that we will have the opportunity of being of service to your again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3