Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
What started as a short, easy chain became a short, nightmare chain. Natalie Boyd, the Move Manager, did more than I could ever have expected to keep the chain together. She chivvied, cajoled, plagued and professionally advised the recalcitrant members of the chain and their less than speedy solicitors. She also kept me on an even keel, which may have been even harder. Without her support I would not have managed this move but would have given up. She is more than a secret weapon, she is an absolute star.
Moving day itself was more fraught than expected (not all vendors do as one would expect and not everyone has the same standards). The keys were not handed over promptly to Atkinson & Keene and their apologies when I went to the office were sincere. Josh went above and beyond his responsibilties when I reported that the vendor had left her bins overflowing : he appeared in his work suit with black bin bags and personally emptied someof the rubbish out. This was entirely his suggestion, not mine. And not a nice job but he did it with a smile.
I only viewed two propertes with A&K but would definitely use them again. They made me feel like I was important to them and an individual. This wasn\'t a move I wanted but their help made all the difference.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3