Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
By far the worst company i have ever had the displeasure if delaing with .

Knowingly let a property due for repossesion - Not there problem when the baliffs arrived
Lied on many occasions anout work that would be carried out
Transferred deposit back to wrong bank account
Lied again and avoided calls
Peter Fuller , a Director ? never calls back or responds to emails
Staff highly self opinitiated and spend time failing to return calls , taking the piss out of there customers or shopping in town when they are on suposed appointments .

Avoid at all costs
By: andrewb
Mar 19, 2012
I have asked for this review to be removed, although my feelings are still the same . Joel Osbourne of Romans has offered me a solution which I’m sure I will find acceptable

Without removing this review they won’t continue to discuss any offer, so caught in a catch 22 situation.

Unfortunately allagents will not let me remove without a fee being charged? So I am back to square one.

If you do use Atkinson & Keene, make sure you keep recordings of all phone calls and save all emails. You never know when you may need them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3