Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
From initial contact with this Agent I was impressed by their can do attitude. I called last minute requiring a same day appointment which I received with their letting department. I was very impressed with their friendly staff; I was called and asked if I wanted to come earlier as they were free. This I did, my wife and I loved the property. we thought for 1 hour and placed an offer. This is when we met Gemma Gibson who was a very professional agent. Gemma was with us on our second viewing. She really was very good at keeping all parties moving towards a goal and was honest throughout negotiations between all parties. She was very good at getting in the car on the phone and sorting out any issues with a diplomatic style. Gemma Gibson was a real pleasure to deal with I would advise anyone within their footprint to use them and ask for Gemma specifically.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 3