Feb 16,2013
Feb 16,2013
I used Helmores in 2000 when I sold my last house and recall I had excellent service from them then so of course I decided to use them again for this transaction without hesitation. My initial contact was with George Clover for the valuation and taking of particulars. He was prompt and efficient and even though it was his birthday he took his time and did not rush. The result was great pictures and a very detailed description of my property. From then on my contact has been with Loren Eginton who has been nothing but brilliant from the start, putting up with my constant calls and questions. My house sold within 10 days of going on the market! Loren\'s support did not stop there as we subsequently found a house to buy through Helmores and Loren stayed as our contact. Selling and buying a house can be very stressful but Loren lessened that stress by keeping in touch with all parties, buyers, sellers, solicitors and myself. Her efforts have been exceptional and she is an asset to Helmores. I must also say when phoning Helmores whoever answered the phone they were polite and efficient. I would certainly recommend Helmores if you are looking to sell and/or buy in the Crediton area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Helmores Crediton! To leave a new review of Helmores Crediton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Helmores Crediton