Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
I had had some mixed experience of letting agents in the past- including the one who literally tried to stand between me and the home-owner when he came home as we were viewing his flat, and attempted to stop me taking down the man\'s number beause he was afraid we would realise that he was surplus to requirements. Then there was the David St James debacle, whereby he took my money for a deposit but obviously only did so to have something to show the landlord, as the property remained on the market for the whole time they \'had our deposit\'.

Finally, with Riley Marshall, I didn\'t feel like they were about to grab me by the ankles and shake me until my change came out of my pockets. The first flat we viewed was taken by the person who viewed it just before us, and I felt that Shane really made it a personal mission to find us a flat. He was never \'off duty\' and always answered texts / calls about any queries I had, regarding our (slightly unusual but still legit) working statuses,

Try to always use Riley Marshall, so that the company can grow, and can force some of the soulless letting agents , who give the whole profession a bad name, into early retirement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich