Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
In early 2011, I purchased a property in South London which I needed to rent out for a couple of years. I asked various friends for advice as to which agent I should approach. Surprisingly, all of them mentioned the same name - Riley Marshall. Some were suggesting this agent from the standpoint of being a landlord and others as tenants, and this reassured me that they must be good agents. They were quite right. I could not have encountered a better agency.

I am delighted to say that throughout the 18 months or so that I used Riley Marshall, everything was excellent. My primary contact was Bruce Marshall, and he was superb. I cannot fault the agency on anything at all. They were always very courteous; swift to respond to any query; swift to contact me should they have any query; extremely helpful with their advice; and have remained extremely helpful at anytime that have since contacted them. Whenever a friend or acquaintance asks me about property-related matters, I highly recommend RIley Marshall as an agency which is honest, caring, and will provide impeccable service.

Riley Marshall