Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
Jon Acland at Riley Marshall was excellent from start to finish. He took the time to meet me at my office to collect the keys at the start of advertising my property, and dropped them back once he had secured me a tenant. All the while Jon kept me fully up to speed with developments on his clients side, and in the end Jon secured a deal that both myself and the tenant were very happy with.

As a landlord I am particularly impressed that unlike many previous experiences I have had with other agents, Jon was always 100% upfront with the costs involved. There were no nasty surprises, no unexpected admin fees or miscellaneous costs. The fees were clear and simple from the start. On top of this Jon seems like a great guy, and someone who I enjoyed doing business with.

I will exclusively use RIley Marshall in the future, and particualy Jon Acland. Roxanne was also very helpful on the admin side and a pleasure to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich