Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
My partner and I have recently moved to the UK from New Zealand. Luckily we met Jon who was very reassuring, knowledgeable and went above and beyond with not only property advice, but also what to expect living here. With the places he presented us (which always met our requirements), He would drive us around and impart his incredible knowledge of the amenities in the area. Within a short period of time, he successfully landed us a place which frankly is one of the best places we have lived in. To put another way, it met our price range requirements and ticked every other box to our needs. Throughout the process John kept us fully informed and was very supportive. The rest of the team at Riley Marshall have equally been a pleasure to deal with; very prompt with answers to our questions, easy and proactive in all our dealings. I have already recommended Riley Marshall to friends of mine looking for places.
By: Riley Marshall
May 07, 2013
Thanks for your post Dan. I know Jon takes his job very seriously and it's kind of you to recognise his efforts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich