Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I was based in Amsterdam when I started looking for an apartment in Canary Wharf. On top of that I needed an apartment that allowed pets. Most agents that I reached out to either didn\'t bother to help a non-UK based client or had no properties that allowed pets. It was a huge hassle to arrange viewings or receive brochures. However, Shane responded immediately to my email. It took me 1 email requesting information and he immediately called me.

It took Shane less than 24h to compile me a list of apartments that fitted my requirements and we arranged most of the details on the same day (Friday evening after office hours), and he was there in the weekend to finalize the deal. Shane\'s the most dedicated and friendly agent I have ever worked with. I can highly recommend Shane, and if I ever need another apartment I know that I\'ll ask Shane for his excellent services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich