Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
I first had the pleasure of meeting Bruce back in 2009 when I was considering letting out my flat in Greenwich. He told me he would find me a suitable tenant within 2 days¢â‚¬Â¦and to my pleasant surprise, he did! Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to proceed at that time. However, I did decide to let out my flat in 2012 and within a matter of days Riley Marshall had found me a great tenant. Riley Marshall also manage this flat for me on my behalf.
I have found Riley Marshall to be very professional and they consistently go over and above their call of duty. Their service to me as a landlord is exceptional and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else that is considering letting out their flat.
I have dealt with other estate agents in the area over the past and can say in all honesty, dealings have been less than pleasant. On this basis, I will only use Riley Marshall going forward for letting and managing my flats in the area.
The staff at RM are great ¢â‚¬â€œ I have dealt with Bruce, Jon and Shane (to name a few) and found them all very pleasant to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich