Sep 04,2012
Sep 04,2012
I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys at Riley Marshall for making finding a new home such a breeze! From the very first phone call, to the handing over of keys, they were nothing but efficient, professional and friendly. I was impressed with all of the properties we viewed & I completely trust that Riley Marshall will listen to your needs and deliver to your expectations as they did for me. What is usually a painful process has turned into an unexpectedly pleasant experience and I\'m now very happy & settled in my new home. Thank you Riley Marshall! 10/10
By: Riley Marshall
Oct 02, 2012
Hi Kate - thank you for your great comments about our service, we always aim to provide our customers what they need, but it is great to hear that we got it right for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich