“Fantastic help throughout!...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'Becky'
Aug 21,2018
The Helmores team was absolutely brilliant from the first day we saw the house. I was able to see it on my own just a couple of hours after receiving the property alert and liked it so much they arranged for my partner to come with me again after he had finished work, the next morning we had made an offer, negotiated on price and by the end of the day the deal had been made. Due to the being down valued by our mortgage provider it turned out to be a very stressful process to buy the house but everytime we called up Helmores for more information and updates on the process we were always helped as quickly as possible which always took alot of the stress off. Being first time buyers we had to ask lots of questions over the buying period and Helmores were always there to help us understand the process. I really appreciate the help they gave us throughout and honestly cannot fault them at all. I highly recommend Helmores, especially if you are a first time buyer.
We personally did not incur any fees as we were only buying not selling.

Helmores