Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
They made me go abck and forth rediculous amounts of time for contracts, refused to drop me to the flat after signing the contract, they gave me a broken key, did not show me where the flat was and on top of all promised me a furnished flat only for me to enter the flat after a lot of problems with the key to find NO FURNITURE NOR CURTAINS. they refused to do anything about that and told me to go to my landlords. I decided to break the contract so they offered me to move the move in date to the date of the furniture arriving. guess what? they lied! and sent me the same contract saying that this is the changed contract and acted completely oblivious to everything. they tried the imposible to suck as much money as they can out of me. my best advise would be dont get into it you will never come out happy.
By: Riley Marshall
Nov 28, 2012
I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your experience of working with RIley Marshall. We have been through a period of staff restructuring and we have also created a formal complaints scheme which is detailed here on AllAgents. We do take negative comments very seriously and always try to act appropriately, and we thank you for taking the time to write your comments here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich