Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
We decided to put our Grade II listed house on the market in 2010 and although the market was extremely bad The Gentlemen at Williams & Donovan took it on with enormous enthusiasm and placed it in their Fine and Country department.They were and are amazing , the photos were so professional and the Brochure looked fantastic. I even had a meeting with a reporter to add my take on my house!. I could always talk to someone if need be and they worked tirelessly to sell my property which they did within a very short time. They followed through until completion and I was so thankful that when I was decided to sell another property (a 2 bedroom flat) I placed it in their capable hands. Again in a very short time the property was sold even though others of the same ilk were not.I can honestly say the guys are the nicest people | have ever had to deal with and cannot recommend them enough. They really do care about their clients!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1! To leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams & Donovan Office 1