Feb 12,2012
Colleen Donovan
Feb 12,2012
We decided to put our Grade II listed house on the market in 2010 and although the market was extremely bad The Gentlemen at Williams & Donovan took it on with enormous enthusiasm and placed it in their Fine and Country department.They were and are amazing , the photos were so professional and the Brochure looked fantastic. I even had a meeting with a reporter to add my take on my house!. I could always talk to someone if need be and they worked tirelessly to sell my property which they did within a very short time. They followed through until completion and I was so thankful that when I was decided to sell another property (a 2 bedroom flat) I placed it in their capable hands. Again in a very short time the property was sold even though others of the same ilk were not.I can honestly say the guys are the nicest people | have ever had to deal with and cannot recommend them enough. They really do care about their clients!

Williams & Donovan