Oct 05,2012
Oct 05,2012
i have used Williams & donovans for both my house sales & have always been really impressed with them. They are always polite & helpful & always kept me informed through all stages of the sale. I have recommended them to all my family & friends & will always use them & recommend them without hesitation in the future.
By: Ian
Oct 05, 2012
Karen and Graham thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding our company. Moving home is never easy and your chain (the buyer pulling out at the last minute) was not an easy one. We would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for your business and wish you our very best with your new lives in Paglesham and good luck
with all the Work! Ian Williams and all the team at Williams and Donovan

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1! To leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams & Donovan Office 1