Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
I had never had much faith in Estate Agents until recently when Williams and Donovan acted as agents for selling our property and buying another one. The service was quick and efficient in the early stages through valuation, advice and arranging the advertisement. Following that we dealt mainly with Paul who was always honest and helpful, he kept us up to date with progress at all stages - acting as a facilitator and go between during negotiations with those involved. He also resolved issues, provided paperwork and kept in touch regularly on moving day so that we all knew what was happening. All in all W&D helped to make a stressful period a little less so for us. If I ever move again I will use this estate agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1! To leave a new review of Williams & Donovan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams & Donovan Office 1