Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
Having had an unsuccesful experience with another agent we chose Williams and Donovan based on various family and friend referals. I can say we couldn't be happier. What I have realised is that selling a property is not just about placing an advert and getting viewers through the door. The crucial part is putting the deal together not just with your sale but also with the purchase and ensuring that the communication is running up and down the full extent of the chain. Williams and Donovan did this brilliantly ensuring excellent communication and negotation which ensured our sale and purchase ran as smoothly as possible. I will never use another agent. It's also worth noting that something they do very effectively in the current climate is putting a complete chain together even if it means them selling a house that someone else will make commision on in order that all the other sales and purchases happen.

Williams & Donovan