Sep 13,2008
Sep 13,2008
Ian Peat are not upfront with prospective tenants. If you view a property, you decide to go for it - don't count on getting it.
We asked if anyone else was viewing the property we chose and they said 'no, so if you come in tomorrow and put an application in (as long as you receive good references) it's yours'.
So we stumped up the
By: blancsta
Sep 10, 2009
We had the same sort of problems, the house we looked at had been on the market a good few months (No wonder!). I have had several people tell me they have had problems. And even though it seemed to be the perfect house, i think we would of had alot of trouble with the estate agents. I am surprised if they have any happy landlords because there is a few properties that I know they keep turning people away from and have been on the market for a while.
By: Hazil
Apr 28, 2009
Even if you get the property you are going for, they check every 3 months and all they do is walk round ticking boxes with no comment. Urgent repairs do not get repaired!! greaviences such as mould on windows and damp don't get sorted.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian Peat Property Management Office 1