Jul 25,2012
Jul 25,2012
From the start of the contract Ian peat were extremely slow to respond to any questions or issues, we were left over a week without a shower (bath was un-useable) had to keep ringing up to even get them to send an electrician out. They were very unprofressional with dealing with on the phone and didn\'t notify or close the accounts in affiliation with the property. They tried to claim damage/ grazes etc that were done to the house before we moved in, that they documented with us before we moved in, that they were caused by us, thus they took it out of the deposit. They also charged inflated amounts for said "damages" and took money without my permission from my depoist. A very untrustworthy and lazy company, would never deal with again, only care about themselves and their profits. They have tarnished their reputation with me, I will never use again and will go out of my way to make other know not to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Ian Peat Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian Peat Property Management Office 1