Jun 07,2011
Jun 07,2011
After a previous experience with an agency where I felt that the agent would not overlook lying as a way of catching our interest in whichever property, I was very impressed with the candidness of the staff at Duck & Hedges. When visiting the property, I felt that my decisions were encouraged to be more rushed than I would have liked, but then again it is a very fast moving market - correspondingly however I have felt that the agency dealt with all my queries very rapidly, efficiently and friendlily!!

I dealt mainly with Dale who was in charge of our contract and she explained everything to me very thoroughly and was very supportive. She was always smiling, which I also found to be a refreshing change from some of the other agencies that I dealt with!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1