Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
I saw a property with Duck and Hedges which was great. I was given the predictable \'it won\'t hang around, we have another blah viewings today\' dross, so I gave the deposit and took the property \'off\' the market. As many others have also experienced on here, they continued to market the property, waiting for a higher offer. When they got the higher offer, they claimed my lack in communication had demonstrated I was no longer interested. They tried to say I was not entitled to my deposit back as a result. After several telephone conversations and ignored emails, I decided to go into their offices to demand the money. I was absolutely amazed at how physically intimidating and accusatory the staff are. What remains however, is yet another reason to avoid Duck and Hedges.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1