Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Duck and Hedges use bogus rental adverts to attract customers. Its a trick I encountered when I used to be renter and wouldn\'t like others to have their time wasted with this deviant tactic. An agent advertises a very promising property to entice customers in order to get their details. Sadly the prospective tenant will hear \'sorry this property has just gone!\'. The other effect is that it makes renters believe that properties are being snapped up like hot cakes.

Duck and Hedges are currently advertising a 2 bedroom property on Severus Road with the headline: *** Fantastic property just hit the net!! ***

Its fake, I should know, I own this property and have no intention of leasing it. I came across Duck and Hedges advertising my property last year and they promptly removed it when I asked them. Well, its back on their website again. This is enough evidence to me that they are still using this tactic.

Duck and Hedges - if you are reading this, I think its only fair for others to know considering that last year I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you to remove my property from your listings. I empathise with prospective renters as it can be stressful enough finding a home especially under current rental conditions. Agents using dishonest tactics are showing a complete disregard to others and most importantly its illegal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1