Nov 11,2010
Nov 11,2010
I am a 21 year old female proffessional looking for a flat to rent in the Bedminster area. I currently reside in Brentry, Bristol and wish to move closer to my workplace in Cabot Circus. I am leaving my tenancy in 19 days.

At midday Tuesday, I contacted Westwick Properties as I saw a desirable property on and wished to know a little more info on it and to arrange a viewing around my full time job. I was asked for my name and number and someone would get back to me. No one did.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called them the following morning on my way to work. I was put on hold and then told again that someone would call me back. I said i would be at work in half an hour so if they could that would be great and was met with rather a frosty and almost sarcastic response, that they would "endevour" to get back to me within half an hour "otherwise we will just have to leave you a message won't we?"

A few hours later they have left me a message to say "yes we do have a property in that location and yes it is available so can you call us back to arrange a viewing."

By now I was a little irritated as this would now be the third phone call to them just to arrnage a simple viewing and to find out more about the property. I pointed this out to them on the phone (sounded like the same woman I had dealt with previously) and was once again met with a rude response. She asked me what time I'd like to arrange a viewing and I suggested one o'clock the following afternoon. She said one thirty would be better. More info about the flat was not given to me like I had asked but I was just happy to have finally got the viewing so didnt think it neccesary.

The following day (today, the day I'm writing this) I get a bus from Brentry as I don't drive, to West Street in Bedminster. The journey takes about an hour. I have a phone call under ten minutes before I'm due to be at the location (whilst I am actually stood outside) to tell me her colleague is stuck in motorway traffic and will not be making the appointment so can we rearrange for 9 or 9:30 tomorrow.

Obviously I was annoyed and the "lady" that I had been dealing with had the tamerity to argue with me about the situation, annoyed with me(!) for getting upset about the fact that I had travelled from one side of Bristol to the other just for this appointment. Understandably I did not want to continue talking with her as she had raised her voice to me and after such problems even getting the meeting.

I am desperate to find somewhere to live after a friend let me down last minute and had the property lived up to my expectations which I'm almost certain it would have, I would have signed for it there and then. I work in a customer service environment and I cannot believe the level of service I recieved from them. I have wasted time trying to view a property with a company who obviously don't value me as a customer and don't care for my hard earned cash.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westwick Properties Office 1