Nov 17,2011
Nov 17,2011
OK, so I'm a landlord (of just one property - effectively my pension and where I used to live) not a tenant; and feel shocked by the reviews I've read so far. Can I restore some balance? They've been our managing agent for nine years. We went to them on recommendation from another houseowner. In that time they've changed the trading name ONCE.
We have never had a complaint from a tenant except when a deduction from the deposit was disputed. Then the agent asked us our view, we thought the tenant had a case and the matter was settled accordingly.
Whenever a tenant has raised an issue (a leaking tap, a boiler malfunction, a worn out mattress) the agent has recommended prompt repair/replacement to us - or just got on and had it fixed if it's a minor cost.
Staff do vary. Our current contact at Westwick could not be more efficient, helpful and friendly. Some in the past have been less efficient but never as chaotic as some reviewers have reported.
Finally, let me comment on our experience as parents of tenants - our sons at Birmingham and Leeds Universities. The agents (Talk about rogues!) did the absolute minimum, ignored all requests for attention to basic issues, just took the rent money and hid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westwick Properties Office 1