Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
This company should be lucky to have the lowest rating as 1 star as I would rate them a 0! They are hands down, the worst company I have ever dealt with. They ignore e-mails, lie, send random people to the property unnannounced, let themselves in!

I fear for any more truth to be told about this company could result in this review not being authorised so I will leave my e-mail address if anyone would like to contact me,

I am in a house of 4 law students and the dispute we are trying to settle is very complex and westwick are trying to con us out of our money.

They have changed names about 8 times, address, even the owner has changed her name twice. It is a complete shambles and they have 4 staff, 2 operating part time, it is impossible to get anything done!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westwick Properties Office 1