Sep 08,2011
Sep 08,2011
Reading these reviews has just filled me with dread.
I have recently left a property managed by Westwick Properties/Rents Direct. While living in the property the only problems we had were similar to what other people have said, not answering our calls, saying they'd call back and then never doing so, saying something was going to be fixed but then never sending any one over. When they did send the handy man over, Mark, he was lovely! I feel bad for him having to work for them. He is absolutely brilliant!
My problems with Westwick have started since moving out. I recently received my deposit cheque back with huge deductions for things that had not been previously discussed before sending out the cheques. I called to argue that many of the charges were unfair and was asked to send my complaints in writing via email to the girl I spoke to on the phone, who actually seemed very nice. I had an email back from a different person, Joanne, which was very snotty telling me why my deposit had been deducted but not mentioning the fact that I had said it was without previous discussion. I politely emailed back thanking her for her response and saying I was not satisfied with the information and asking for details of the tenancy deposit scheme where my deposit should have been held and asked for a response within 7 days. 9 days later, without response, I sent a copy of the email asking for the deposit scheme details and the managers details. Almost two weeks later I still haven't had a response. My Mum has now got involved and is writing to them to ask for my full deposit as it was unfairly deducted without discussion.
After reading what everyone has said I get the impression this is going to be a lengthy process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Westwick Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westwick Properties Office 1