May 09,2013
May 09,2013
Useless. Been a tenant for 2 years and recently could not be bothered. reported a leak. 1st plumber (arranged by bowes) said we would need a new bath at £500 (which I might add is less than I pay for rent). I had a closer look and there is nothing wrong with the bath. was just the seal at the top and shower which caused water to go behind the bath, through the floor and through the ceiling. I think they are trying to rip off the landlord. Been waiting over 3 months for them to fix the gate damaged by high winds. reported gaps in windows. faulty electrics in kitchen. I am keeping up with my end of the tenancy agreement by maintaining the garden etc. which in fact has been improved since we have lived there. They speak to you as if you are stupid, repeating the same thing over and over. I am now refusing to speak with them and want everything in email then at least I will have a paper trail.
fixed the problems within reasonable time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bowes Mitchell Benton! To leave a new review of Bowes Mitchell Benton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bowes Mitchell Benton