May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Steer clear of Clifton Property Services. They are crooks, who are just out to rip off students. They charge astronomical rates for houses which have underlying problems which are not made clear before renting a property through them. They use illegitimate contract law and bend the rules so they can milk you dry of every last cent without ever doing their duty as an agent. We paid an agency fee so that we could have someone to rely on when we needed problems to be fixed. Why isn\'t anything ever done when requested, It took 5 months to have a working radiator in my room and when I complained about it not being done quickly, the agency accused me of telling them I had fixed it which wasn\'t true.
They didn\'t do there job. They could have done any part of their role as agent and I would have been more satisfied.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clifton Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Clifton Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clifton Property Services Office 1