Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
For my unluckiness I had to deal with this totally unprofessional agency. I lived in one apartment "administered" by them and trhough out the full period I had problem. The staff is not professional and able to deal with the situation, they simply do not care about calls and emails. They always claim to not have received the mail and I had to send in average 2 emails and 2 phone calls in order to be answered.
I have lived in many rented flats before but I have never experienced such a terrible service.

When it came to the deposit they obviously claimed false things.
An advice after 2 years I had to deal with this embarrassing real estate:
If you a landlord think about your house and having it in more secure hands.
If you are a tenant I totally recommend to chose a different flat with a differet more serious agency, if not prepare yourself to a painful living.

This people should not even be allowed in the market!
Probably close down the business. Everything need to be changed!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clifton Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Clifton Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clifton Property Services Office 1