Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 17,2013
May 17,2013
IMPORTANT,PLEASE read this review!
I am a landlord and have been renting my flat out through G1 for about 1 year.
G1 Property group as far as I can tell have gone out of business!
They have stolen money and deposits from a number of people, I am in the process of reporting them to the trading standards.

The company started ignoring my calls and emails around 2 months ago.
They have kept the last 2 months rent and have not paid a penny of it into my account.
They lied to me and said the tennents deposit and been placed into a scheme, they did NOT do this and have stolen the tennents deposit.

Dylan Short is a con man and with some research on the web realised he has been running cons for many years.
From the address given for G1 letting(221 west george street, Glasgow) he has several business operating from here.

Please if anyone else has had the same experience, leave the review here for everyone to see.

I hope no-one else gets ripped off by this company!!!
NO, Stole my money Lied about placing the deposit in a safe scheme. Never paid rent on the correct date. Didn\'t answer calls or emails. Dylan Short was rude and arrogant, (the one time he did answer the phone from 100+ calls)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for G1 Property Group Office 1