Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
WORST LETTING AGENT EVER! Having been with several letting agents in the past, G1 is by far the worst and all landlords should avoid. I came to G1 with my property and after meeting with them they seemed, as I would class as, helpful and very professional..oh was I wrong!!! Things quickly began to deteriorate, from not paying my rent in time, sending cheques that would often bounce and having to deal with an unprofessional, cheeky and aggressive member of staff..Dylan (who is supposed to be the Director of the company). As a landlord I expect my rent to be paid on the same date each month, why else would you have a tenancy agreement stating otherwise. When I decided that it was the last straw, I took my property back and moved to a bigger letting agent. Now I can relax!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for G1 Property Group Office 1