Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
My dealings with Dylan Short and G1 Lettings mirrors the other reviews, I had to phone the company every month chasing them for payment of my rent, they were getting the rent money every 4 weeks from Glasgow City Council but I wasn\'t getting the rent from them with the same regularity.

When I called there was either no answer, or I was told that Dylan/Michelle were out and no one else could help, or when I did get through to Dylan I would be given an abrupt and down right patronizing response, which would leave me still none the wiser as to when I could expect my rent.

In March and April 2013 I didn\'t receive any rent from G1, after numerous un-answered phone calls to the office, and no response to my emails, I contacted Glasgow City Council who confirmed the dates they had paid G1 for both months rent, again I went back to G1 with this knowledge demanding my rent money, I never got a response from them. I contacted the council and arranged for them to no longer pay G1 the rent money.

I\'m still out of pocket for 2 months rent and the tenants deposit, the small claims court seems to be the only way forward. I also received the letter stating that G1 is no longer trading from 31st May 2013, however, I credit checked the company and Dylan Short was appointed as a new board member of G1 Lettings on the 6th June 2013, which worries me that he may still be continuing with G1 Letting and continue to rip people off.

Dylan Short is an out and out con man, I would urge anyone to stay away from doing business with him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for G1 Property Group Office 1