Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I just want to verify the other comments on my very poor experience with G1 homes, since our tenant moved into the property in Nov 2011, after a few months payments were always late, I had to phone or email most months to get my rent and that was due to the Lettings manager eventually sorting things but then when she left and I had to deal with the most unprofessional Dylan Short things became worse. I never knew if i\'d get the rent, the tenant moved out in April and owed me some rent which was to come out of the deposit but I cannot get in touch with G1 by phone or email and now it sounds like they have left their offices from previous reviews. They have stolen the deposit and now its apparent it wasn\'t in a safety deposit scheme. Does anyone have any advice how to track down Dylan Short or get my money back?? PLEASE AVOID THIS AGENT
They could have responded to my email, answered the phone, paid my rent on time, returned the deposit to my tenant. Being polite and non patronising on the the phone and told the truth.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of G1 Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for G1 Property Group Office 1