May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I would never recommend this real estate to my worst enemy. They have no conscious, in the first case, they had a handyman who let himself in unannounced and on one occasion he was fixing my window which he left ajar and consequently I was robbed. I then reported this and I had to wait three days for the estate to send someone to come and put new locks on my windows. As a single female, you can\'t imagine the stress of having to wait in your recently robbed apartment for three days, as you didn\'t want to leave it in fear that they would come back. I rang the estate agents and they told me I signed a waver against claiming the robbery against them. I wasn\'t trying to do that I just wanted new locks put on the window which they were "fixing" that the robbers entered my property. After that incident I found Edward Dill and other males had been in my apartment that was unannounced to me. This act is illegal and very unnerving and made me anxious to return to a place which I paid a large sum to live.
Menacing and threatening whose practices where illegal and due to my need to escape the premises got away with such activities. He told me to invite him into my flat so we could discuss my issues and then proceeded to threaten and shout at me. He is a big man when you are a single female on your own. If you do deal with this man make sure you do your research on property law as he is manipulative.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H A M Estates Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of H A M Estates Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H A M Estates Ltd Office 1