Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I was very desperate to find a flat within my budget preferably studio - when I browsed the website I found this property in Wightman Road - The condition might not be excellent but fair enough because I had limited budget. I was shown the property by Eddie - very nice, polite man who explained all the procedures I have to complete before taking the property. Within 7 days without any hustle I moved it. However I was requiring some extra furniture and as the property was not having washing machine I requested for them to put it in. Mr David Ahearne assured me that all pieces of furniture will be provided and they were.
I can not complain at all. In other agencies I would have to spent an extra amount of money to get the furniture which I needed not speaking of washing machine.
I would highly recommend them .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H A M Estates Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of H A M Estates Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H A M Estates Ltd Office 1